Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 7-4 @ Islanders (Jan. 19th)
- The Flyers are 58-44-30 all-time against the Penguins and 39-16-11 against them at home.
- Philadelphia is 14-6-2 in their last 22 games against Pittsburgh.
- The Flyers have the sixth best power play in the NHL at 23.1% and they boast the best home power play in the NHL at 28.6%.
7-9-1, 3.37 GAA, .886 SV%
Emery, 32, allowed two goals on 20 shots in relief of Rob Zepp yesterday. He was pulled from his last start against the Canucks last Thursday after allowing three goals on just 12 shots. In 13 career games against the Penguins, Emery is 7-4-2 with a 2.87 GAA and a .891 SV%.
Standings: 2nd in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 5-2 v. Rangers (Jan. 18th)
- The Penguins are 17-3-1 this season when scoring a power play goal.
- Pittsburgh has lost each of their last five games against the Flyers going 0-4-1 with their last win coming on October 17th, 2013 at the Wells Fargo Center.
- Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin have factored into 20 of the Penguins' 23 goals in the month of January.
4-2-2, 2.53 GAA, .919 SV%
Greiss, 28, came into Sunday's 5-2 loss against the Rangers stopping 13 of 14 shots fired his way. He stopped 32 of 35 shots in his last start on January 2nd against the Lightning. In two career starts against the Flyers, Greiss is 2-0 with a 1.00 GAA and a .973 SV%.