Standings: 7th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 5-3 @ Penguins (Oct. 22nd)
- The Flyers are 58-44-30 all-time against the Red Wings and 40-16-11 all-time against Detroit at home.
- Jakub Voracek recorded his 300th career point on Wednesday and is four assists away from 200 in his career.
- Defenseman Shayne Gostisbehere makes his NHL debut tonight for the Flyers after being called up yesterday.
2-0-1, 2.84 GAA, .897 SV%
Emery, 32, stopped 22 of 25 shots fired his way in a 5-3 win over the Penguins on Wednesday night. In five career games against the Red Wings, Emery is 3-1-0 with a 2.37 GAA and a .925 SV% allowing just 10 goals on 134 shots.
Standings: 3rd in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Win (OT) - 4-3 @ Penguins (Oct. 23rd)
- The Red Wings have lost eight straight games in Philadelphia and have been outscored 33-13 in those games.
- The last time Detroit won in Philadelphia was Game 2 of the 1997 Stanley Cup Finals on June 3rd, 1997 and the last regular season win was on January 25th, 1997.
- Henrik Zetterberg is two assists shy of 450 in his NHL career.
3-1-2, 1.95 GAA, .929 SV%
Howard, 30, stopped 23 of 26 shots fired his way in a 4-3 overtime victory over the Penguins on Thursday night. In three career games against the Philadelphia Flyers, Howard is 1-2-0 with a 3.78 GAA and a .894 SV% allowing 10 goals on 94 shots.