Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win (SO) - 4-3 v. Coyotes (Jan. 27th)
- The Flyers are 35-11-3-5 all-time against the Jets/Thrashers franchise and 16-5-2-3 all-time against them at home.
- Philadelphia is 5-20-6 this season when scoring fewer than four goals but 15-2-1 when scoring four or more.
- The Flyers power play has been strong this season ranking fifth in the NHL at 23.4% but they are second in the NHL in home power play percentage at 28.2%.
9-12-6, 2.41 GAA, .921 SV%
Mason, 26, came into Tuesday's game in relief of Ray Emery stopping 21 of 22 shots plus three shooter in the shootout in a 4-3 win over the Coyotes. He is making his first start since January 10th tonight. In five career games against the Jets, he is 3-0-1 with a 0.91 GAA and a .968 SV% with one shutout.
Standings: 4th in Central Division
Last Game: Loss - 5-3 @ Penguins (Jan. 27th)
- The Jets are 14-6-5 on the road this season and lead the NHL with 33 road points.
- Winnipeg has played well against the Eastern Conference going 13-5-4 against them and 7-2-3 against the Metropolitan Division.
- The Jets have scored seven four-on-four goals this season ranking second in the NHL. They have allowed four four-on-four goals, all which coming in overtime.
14-4-2, 1.90 GAA, .935 SV%
Hutchinson, 24, last played on January 21st stopping all 29 shots against the Blue Jackets and posting his second shutout of the season in a 4-0 Jets victory. He was won four consecutive starts and has allowed two or fewer goals in each of his last three starts. Hutchinson has never faced the Flyers.