Flyers @ Sabres
Last Game: Loss, 4-1 @ Rangers (Sun. Jan 12th)
Streak: Lost 2
- Philadelphia won the first matchup this season at the Wells Fargo Center 4-1.
- The Flyers are 79-50-20-5 all-time against the Sabres and 31-38-8-2 all-time in Buffalo.
- The Rangers power play goal in the second period on Sunday snapped a streak of 26 consecutive penalties killed by the Flyers which last seven-plus games.
- The Flyers have come from behind to win seven games this season which is two away from the franchise-record of nine set in 1996-97.
- The Flyers, despite back-to-back losses over the weekend, are 10-4-1 over their last 15 games.
- Wayne Simmonds has recorded at least one point in 10 of the last 13 games with 10 goals and five assists over that span.
Last Game: Win - SO, 2-1 @ Capitals (Sun. Jan 12th)
Streak: Won 1
- The Sabres are 4-5-1 in their last 10 games against the Flyers and 4-5-1 in their last 10 games at home against the Flyers.
- The last six matchups with Philadelphia have all ended in regulation with the home team winning all six games.
- Buffalo will be without the services of defenseman Tyler Myers tonight, who is serving the final game of a three-game suspension.
- The Sabres are 6-0-2 over their last eight home games.
- Captain Steve Ott is one goal away from 100 in his NHL career.
- Matt D'Agostini is one point away from 100 in his career.
18-11-4, 2.46 GAA, .918 SV%
Mason, 25, is coming off of his worst start as a Flyer on Saturday when he allowed five goals on just 17 shots in two periods of action in a 6-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning. He is 16-4-4 in his last 24 appearances. In four career starts against the Sabres, Mason is 1-3-0 with a 2.54 GAA and a .905 SV%.
1-8-4, 2.46 GAA,.916 SV%
Enroth, 25, is coming off a tough loss last Thursday to the Florida Panthers where he stopped 34 of 35 shots fired his way but lost in a shootout. Enroth has lost 10 straight starts and only has one win (10/25 - v. Panthers) this season. In four career games against the Flyers, Enroth is 1-1-0 with a 2.00 GAA and a .926 SV% with one shutout.