Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss (OT) - 4-3 @ Blue Jackets (Feb. 13th)
- The Flyers are 82-58-20-5 all-time against the Buffalo Sabres.
- Philadelphia is 5-0-3 over the last eight games while going 22-for-24 on the penalty kill.
- The Flyers have gone 7-20-9 when scoring four or fewer goals this season but they are 16-2-1 when scoring four or more goals.
9-9-3, 3.29 GAA, .890 SV%
Emery, 32, allowed four goals on 33 shots in Friday night's 4-3 overtime loss to the Blue Jackets. Four of his last five games have gone to overtime. In 20 career games against the Sabres, Emery is 12-6-1 with a 3.03 GAA and a .906 SV%.
Standings: 8th in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Loss - 2-1 v. Senators (Feb. 10th)
- The Sabres are 2-7-1 in their last 10 games against the Flyers and 4-5-1 in their last 10 against Philadelphia at home.
- Buffalo is 9-4-2 all-time on February 15th.
- Brian Gionta is one point away from 500 in his NHL career. He would be the 49th American born player in NHL history to reach 500 points.
3-14-1, 3.37 GAA, .907 SV%
Neuvirth, 26, allowed three goals on 31 shots in last Sunday's 3-2 loss to the Islanders. With the recent trade of Jhonas Enroth to the Stars, Neuvirth will now likely become the No. 1 goaltender. In six career games against the Flyers, he is 1-2-1 with a 3.13 GAA and a .895 SV%.