Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 3-1 @ Capitals (Feb. 8th)
- The Flyers are 70-78-30-5 all-time against the Canadiens and 32-44-14-2 all-time in Montreal. They are 10-5-1 against the Canadiens since the beginning of the 2010-11 season with all five losses coming in Montreal.
- Philadelphia has been rolling of late going 5-0-1 over their last six games.
- The Flyers are 7-20-7 this season when scoring fewer than four goals and 16-2-1 when scoring four or more.
9-9-1, 3.34 GAA, .886 SV%
Emery, 32, came into Sunday's game against the Capitals stopping five of six shots fired his way in 28 minutes of action to get the win. His last start was on January 27th when he was pulled after 5:50 after allowing two goals on four shots to the Coyotes. In 18 career starts against the Canadiens, he is 9-8-1 with a 3.05 GAA and a .901 SV% and one shutout.
Standings: 2nd in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Win - 3-1 @ Bruinss (Feb. 8th)
- The Canadiens won their last matchup with the Flyers 6-3 on back November 15th in Montreal.
- Max Pacioretty has a six-game goal streak and he leads the team with 13 multi-point games, six multi-assist games and three multi-goal games.
- Montreal has had a strong home ice advantage selling out 436 consecutive home games entering Tuesday night dating back to January 8th, 2004.
29-11-2, 2.03 GAA, .932 SV%
Price, 27, stopped 35 of 36 shots in a 3-1 victory over the Bruins on Sunday. He has won seven of his last eight starts allowing two or fewer goals in all seven wins. In 20 career starts against the Flyers, Price is 10-9-0 with a 2.70 GAA and a .915 SV% with two shutouts.