Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss (OT) - 2-1 @ Canadiens (Feb. 10th)
- The Flyers are 8-6-3-1 all-time against the Blue Jackets and 2-4-2-1 all-time in Columbus.
- Philadelphia is 5-0-2 over the last seven games while going 21-for-23 on the penalty kill.
- The Flyers have gone 7-20-8 when scoring four or fewer goals this season but they are 16-2-1 when scoring four or more goals.
9-9-2, 3.25 GAA, .891 SV%
Emery, 32, stopped 39 of 41 shots in Tuesday's 2-1 overtime loss to the Canadiens. He has won just one of his last six starts dating back to December 27th. In seven career games against the Blue Jackets, Emery is 3-2-1 with a 3.32 GAA and a .883 SV%.
Standings: 7th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 4-3 v. Kings (Feb. 9th)
- The Blue Jackets are 5-0-0 against the Flyers at Nationwide Arena since December 27th, 2008.
- Columbus has record 14 goals in their last three games including seven goals against the Blues last February 6th.
- The Blue Jackets are 13-7-3 in one-goal games this season and 23-6-3 when leading after two periods of play.
7-9-1, 2.84 GAA, .914 SV%
McElhinney, 31, allowed four goals on 44 shots in Monday night's 4-3 loss to the Kings. The loss snapped a two-game winning streak in which he allowed just one goal in each of the two wins. In four career games against the Flyers, McElhinney is 3-1-0 with a 3.27 GAA and a .910 SV%.