Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 4-2 v. Rangers (Feb. 28th)
- The Flyers are 57-40-12-2 all-time against the Flames and 35-15-3-2 all-time at home.
- Philadelphia has gone 4-0-1 over their last five games against the Flames since 2009-10 with their last regulation loss coming during the 2008-09 season.
- The Flyers are 6-3-4 over their last 13 games when scoring less than four goals after going 3-20-6 to start the season when scoring fewer than four goals.
12-13-7, 2.25 GAA, .926 SV%
Mason, 26, stopped 34 of 36 shots fired his way, including a seven-shot barrage, in a 2-1 win over the Rangers on Saturday. It was his first start since February 8th against the Capitals. In 13 career games against the Flames, Mason is 5-4-3 with a 2.97 GAA and a .892 SV% with one shutout.
Standings: 3rd in Pacific Division
Last Game: Loss - 2-1 @ Islanders (Feb. 27th)
- The Flames are the least penalized team in the NHL allowing only 143 shorthanded opportunities this season.
- Calgary is second in the NHL with 1,126 blocked shots on the year.
- South Jersey native and Gloucester Catholic alumnus Johnny Gaudreau plays his first NHL game against his hometown team.
10-7-1, 2.43 GAA, .915 SV%
Ramo, 28, stopped 37 of 38 shots in Friday's 2-1 loss to the New York Islanders. He has allowed exactly one goal in each of his last three starts since last Tuesday. In his only career start against the Flyers on December 29th, 2007 as a member of the Lightning, Rammo allowed four goals on 22 shots in a 4-2.