Flyers @ Bruins
Last Game: Loss, 2-0 v. Blue Jackets (Thu. April 3rd)
Streak: Lost 3
- All-time the Flyers are 65-87-21-9 against the Bruins and are 28-48-11-5 all-time in Boston.
- The Flyers have not scored since the third period against the Bruins on Sunday which is a span of 130:25.
- Philadelphia has been shutout for the first time in back-to-back games since November 28th-December 3rd, 2009 against the Thrashers and Canucks. Those were the last two games of John Stevens' tenure as Flyers head coach.
- The Flyers are 19-2-1 when Claude Giroux scores a goal and 32-13-3 when he registers at least one point.
- Giroux has been held without a point in three consecutive games for the first time all season.
- Andrew MacDonald has lead all Flyers defensemen in ice time in the last three games. He had a maintenance day off yesterday.
Last Game: Loss - OT, 4-3 v. Maple Leafs (Thu. April 3rd)
Streak: Lost 2
- The Bruins are 52-24-11-4 all-time against the Flyers in Boston outscoring them 320-251.
- Boston is 6-2-0 in their last eight games against the Flyers and 11-3-1 overall in their last 15 games.
- The Bruins are looking for their first season sweep of the Flyers since 1989-90.
- Boston is 0-1-1 in their last two games and had their 16-game point streak snapped on Wednesday.
- Patrice Bergeron enters on a 10-game point streak with nine goals and five assists in that span.
- The Bruins are 46-2-0 when allowing two or fewer goals and the game does not end in a shootout.
8-10-2, 2.81 GAA, .906 SV%
Emery, 31, was phenomenal between the pipes for the Flyers on Tuesday night posting his second shutout of the season and his 16th of his career stopping all 28 shots fired his way by the Blues. He took the shootout loss as the Flyers were shutout too. In 10 career games against the Bruins, Emery is 5-3-1 with a 2.81 GAA and a .890 SV% with one shutout.
34-15-5, 2.04 GAA, .930 SV%
Rask, 27, had a tough start Wednesday against the Red Wings allowing three goals on 20 shots in a 3-2 loss. He made 49 saves on 52 shots in a shootout win over the Flyers last Sunday in Philadelphia. In eight career games against the Flyers, Rask is 5-1-1 with a 2.00 GAA and a .934 SV% with one shutout.