Standings: 6th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 4-2 v. Red Wings (Oct. 25th)
- The Flyers are 83-38-15-2 all-time against the Los Angeles Kings and 42-17-7-2 all-time at home.
- Philadelphia is the second-fewest penalized team in the NHL averaging 7/8 penalty minutes per game which is down from 14.4 penalty minutes per game in 2013-14.
- Jakub Voracek is just two assists away from 200 in his NHL career less than a week after recording his 300th NHL point last Wednesday.
3-0-1, 2.60 GAA, .914 SV%
Emery, 32, allowed just two goals on 37 shots in Saturday's big 4-2 victory over the Detroit Red Wings. In six career games against the Kings, Emery is 2-1-1 with a 1.70 GAA and a .947 SV% allowing just eight goals on 152 shots.
Standings: 2nd in Pacific Division
Last Game: Win - 5-2 v. Blue Jackets (Oct. 26th)
- The Kings have won six consecutive games with all six wins coming at home.
- Los Angeles has scored a power play goal in three consecutive games and is 4-0-0 this season when scoring on the power play.
- The Kings have scored the first goal in six of their eight games this season going 5-0-1 in those games.
5-1-1, 1.61 GAA, .953 SV%
Quick, 28, allowed two goals on 24 shots in Sunday's 5-2 victory against the Columbus Blue Jackets. In seven career games against the Flyers, Quick is 4-2-0 with a 1.69 GAA and a .938 SV% allowing 11 goals on 177 shots with one shutout.