Flyers @ Maple Leafs
Last Game: Win , 6-4 v. Capitals (Wed. Mar 5)
Streak: Won 3
- The Flyers are 89-53-22-2 in 166 games played against the Maple Leafs and 38-29-14-2 in Toronto.
- Philadelphia has recorded at least one power play goal in 11 of their last 13 games going 12-for-42 (28.6%) over that span. They have scored on the power play in 31 of their last 47 games dating back to November 12th.
- The Flyers are 17-2-1 when Claude Giroux scores at least one goal and he has posted two goals and one assist with five shots on goal in each of the last two games.
- Philadelphia is second in the NHL with 73 third-period goals trailing only the Boston Bruins.
- Jakub Voracek is three goals away from 100 in the NHL.
- Wayne Simmonds has scored 14 goals and 17 assists for 31 points in his last 30 games.
Last Game: Win - OT, 3-2 @ Rangers (Wed. Mar 5)
Streak: Won 1
- The Maple Leafs are 6-3-0 this season when wearing their alternate jersey which they are wearing tonight.
- Toronto leads the NHL with 2,088 hits and rank fourth in fights with 36 fighting majors.
- The Maple Leafs went on a seven-game home winning streak from January 12th to February 8th.
- Leafs captain Dion Phaneuf is one assist away from 100 assists with Toronto.
- Mason Raymond is three goals away from 100 NHL goals.
- Toronto is 9-4 in shootouts this season after going 0-5 last year.
26-15-5, 2.60 GAA, .914 SV%
Mason, 25, has started each of the Flyers last four games and allowed four goals on 25 shots in the Flyers 6-4 victory over the Capitals on Wednesday. He is 6-1-0 over his last seven starts but has allowed four goals in three of his last four starts. In five career starts against the Maple Leafs, Mason is 2-3-0 with a 3.99 GAA and a .850 SV%.
23-16-7, 2.62 GAA, .925 SV%
Bernier, 25, was stellar in the Maples Leafs game against the Rangers on Wednesday stopping 35 of 37 shots fired his way en route to a 3-2 overtime victory over New York. Each of Bernier's three starts since the Olympic break have gone to overtime and he is 1-2 in the three games. In two career starts against the Flyers, Bernier is 1-1-0 allowing seven goals on 54 shots.