Flyers @ Penguins
Last Game: Won, 4-0 v. Penguins (Sat. Mar 15th)
Streak: Won 1
- The Flyers are 7-1-1 all-time at the CONSOL Energy Center.
- Philadelphia is 144-85-30-8 all-time against the Penguins.
- Scott Hartnell's power play goal on snapped an 0-for-8 streak over the last two games.
- The Flyers' 75 third period goals are third in the NHL.
- Today is Claude Giroux's fourth NHL game.
Last Game: Lost, 4-0 @ Flyers (Sat. Mar 15th)
Streak: Lost 1
- The Penguins are 4-2 in their six day games this season.
- Pittsburgh has not lost back-to-back regulation games since losing three straight in November.
- The Penguins are 5-0 all-time against the Flyers in shootouts.
27-16-6, 2.56 GAA, .915 SV%
Mason, 25, was spectacular on Saturday stopping all 25 shots and giving the Flyers their first regulation shutout of the Penguins since April 6th, 2008. Tuesday snapped a streak of three straight games and four of five in which Mason allowed four goals. In five career starts against the Penguins, Mason is 2-2-2-1 with a 3.18 GAA and a .908 SV%.
34-15-3, 2.29 GAA, .918 SV%
Fleury, 29, allowed four goals on 40 shots against the Flyers yesterday snapping his three-game winning streak. The goaltender is 6-3-2 in his last 10 starts while the Penguins, ironically, are 6-3-2 in their last 10 games. In 44 regular season starts against the Flyers, Fleury is 24-14-1 with a 2.74 GAA and a .903 SV% with two shutouts.