Flyers v. Stars
Last Game: Won, 3-2 v. Blackhawks (Tue. Mar 18th)
Streak: Won 3
- The Flyers are 71-39-32-0 all-time against the Stars franchise and 45-10-16-0 all-time against them in Philadelphia. Since the Stars moved from Minnesota to Dallas in 1993, the Flyers are just 5-2-6-0 against the Stars at home.
- Philadelphia has been perfect on the penalty kill in five straight games registering two shorthanded goals in that span.
- With 37 shots against the Blackhawks, the Flyers have posted 30 or more shots in nine consecutive games.
- The Flyers are 18-2-1 this season when Claude Giroux scores a goal and 29-12-3 when he posts a point including winning each of their last 13 games.
- Giroux has five goals and nine assists in eight games in March while riding a four-game point streak with a goal and six assists in that span.
- Vinny Lecavalier needs two goals to reach 400 in his NHL career while Jake Voracek needs three goals to reach 100 in his NHL career. Luke Schenn is three points away from 100 NHL points.
Last Game: Loss, 5-1 @ Penguins (Tue. Mar 18th)
Streak: Lost 3
- The Stars have lost three straight games in Philadelphia and have not won since December 1st, 2007.
- Dallas beat the Flyers 5-1 back in December led by Tyler Seguin's natural hat trick and four points overall.
- Defenseman Trevor Daley registered at least one point in all four of his career games against the Flyers with no goals and five assists.
- Seguin has points in six of his last seven and leads the Stars with 33 points (15 G, 18 A) points on the road this season.
- Stars captain Jamie Benn has four goals and six assists in his last eight games.
- Vernon Fiddler needs three points for 200 in his NHL career.
18-21-4, 2.90 GAA, .908 SV%
Thomas, 39, last played on Sunday allowing four goals on 17 shots in just over one period of play against the Jets before being pulled from the game. Since being acquired from the Florida Panthers, Thomas is 2-1-1 in his four starts with a 3.32 GAA thanks to Sunday's effort. In 20 career games against the Flyers, Thomas is 14-2-2 with a 2.21 GAA and a .934 SV%.
28-16-6, 2.57 GAA, .914 SV%
Mason, 25, last played on Sunday against the Penguins stopping 20 of 23 shots fired his way en route to a 4-3 victory. He also played Saturday pitching his fourth shutout of the season against Pittsburgh. In 10 career starts against the Stars, Mason is 4-4-1 with a 2.59 GAA and a .908 SV% with two penalty minutes.