Flyers @ Blues
Last Game: Loss - SO, 4-3 v. Bruins (Sun. Mar 30th)
Streak: Lost 1
- Philadelphia was 9-3-2 in the month of March and is 13-4-2 since February 1st.
- The Flyers are 84-40-17-1 all-time against the Blues and 36-27-7-1 against them in St. Louis.
- Philadelphia is 19-2-1 when Claude Giroux scores this season and 32-13-3 when he registers at least one points.
- Vinny Lecavalier has scored three goals in his last two games and he began turning it around in March scoring six goals in 14 games.
- Scott Hartnell has four goals and four assists for eight points in his last seven games.
- Sean Couturier is three games away from 200 in the NHL.
Last Game: Loss, 4-2 v. Stars (Sat. Mar 29th)
Streak: Lost 1
- The Blues are 11-3-1 over their last 15 games and are 8-1-2 in their last 11 games at home.
- St. Louis is 40-2-5 when scoring first this season.
- The Blues have scored a power play goal in three consecutive games.
- St. Louis boasts the league's second best penalty kill in the NHL at 86.1%.
- Alexander Steen has a four-game scoring streak with three goals and four assists.
- David Backers extended his five-game scoring streak on Saturday with four goals and three assists.
8-10-1, 2.96 GAA, .901 SV%
Emery, 31, allowed three goals on 41 shots in a 3-2 loss to the Los Angeles Kings last Monday. He is 2-1-0 in his last three starts but has appeared in just four games since January 25th. In six career games against the Blues, Emery is 3-1-0 with a 2.37 GAA and a .914 SV%.
24-25-4, 2.59 GAA, .921 SV%
Miller, 33, allowed four goals on 27 shots in Saturday's 4-2 loss to the St. Louis Blues. Since being acquired from the Sabres, Miller is 9-3-1 with a 2.18 GAA and a .912 SV% in 13 games. He allowed three goals on 18 shots in a 4-1 loss to the Flyers on March 22nd. In 30 career starts against the Flyers, Miller is 13-13-2 with a 3.09 GAA and a .900 SV%.