Flyers v. Blue Jackets
Last Game: Loss - SO, 1-0 @ Blues (Tue. April 1st)
Streak: Lost 2
- Philadelphia was 9-3-2 in the month of March and is 13-4-3 since February 1st.
- The Flyers are 7-4-3-0 all-time against the Blue Jackets and 5-0-1-0 against Columbus in Philadelphia.
- The magic number for the Flyers is six points.
- Vinny Lecavalier will play in his 1,100th game of his career tonight.
- The Flyers are 19-2-1 when Claude Giroux scores a goal and 32-13-3 when he registers at least one point.
- Jakub Voracek scored three goals and added four assists for seven points in his last seven games. Scott Hartnell has scored four goals and added four assists for eight points in his last eight games.
Last Game: Loss - OT, 3-2 v. Avalanche (Tue. April 1st)
Streak: Lost 1
- The Blue Jackets are 4-7-3 all-time against the Flyers and 0-5-1 all-time in Philadelphia.
- A positive of Columbus' play against the Flyers has been their penalty kill as they have killed 60 of 65 Flyers powers plays (92.3%).
- The Blue Jackets traded goaltender Steve Mason to the Flyers for goaltender Michael Leighton and a 2015 fifth-round selection one year ago today.
- Columbus has played well lately going 20-10-3 in their last 33 games including going 9-5-1 over their last 15 games on the road.
- The Blue Jackets' 18 road wins this season are a franchise record.
- Columbus is 4-2-0 in six road games following an overtime loss at home this season.
27-19-5, 2.47 GAA, .919 SV%
Bobrovsky, 25, allowed three goals on 28 shots in the Blue Jackets' 3-2 overtime loss to the Avalanche on Tuesday night. He has allowed three or fewer goals in 10 consecutive starts. Bobrovsky has started just once against the Flyers stopping 26 of 28 shots in a 5-2 win on January 23rd.
31-17-7, 2.53 GAA, .916 SV%
Mason, 25, stopped 27 of 30 shots fired his way on Sunday against the Eastern Conference-leading Boston Bruins but the Flyers fell in the fifth round of a shootout. He is 5-1-1 in his last seven starts. He was acquired from the Blue Jackets one year ago today. Mason has only started once against the Blue Jackets allowing four goals on 29 shots but the Flyers went on to win 5-4 thanks to five third-period goals.