Standings: 3rd in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 3-2 v. Kings (Oct. 28th)
- The Flyers are 42-41-8-3 all-time against the Lightning and 22-20-1-1 all-time in Tampa.
- Philadelphia hasn't won in Tampa since February 15th, 2011 and hasn't earned a point in Tampa since November 9th, 2011.
- The Flyers have been disciplined drawing the fewest minor penalties in the NHL at 25 and are second in penalty minutes per game at 7.3, trailing only Chicago.
4-0-1, 2.44 GAA, .924 SV%
Emery, 32, allowed just two goals on 40 shots in Tuesday's 3-2 overtime victory over the Los Angeles Kings. In 14 career games against the Tampa Bay Lightning, Emery is 6-5-2 with a 2.53 GAA and a .903 SV% with one shutout.
Standings: 2nd in Atlantic Division
Last Game: Win - 7-3 v. Coyotes (Oct. 28th)
- The Lightning are 7-0-1 against the Flyers at Amalie Arena since the 2010-11 season outscoring the Flyers 31-13 over that period.
- Tampa boasts the seventh ranked power play (24.3%) and the seventh ranked penalty kill (86.2%).
- Tyler Johnson has a seven-game points streak for the Lightning.
5-1-1, 2.31 GAA, .913 SV%
Bishop, 27, allowed three goals on 25 shots fired his way in Tuesday's 7-3 victory over the Phoenix Coyotes. In one career start against the Philadelphia Flyers, Bishop allowed just two even strength goals on 41 shots but took the loss.