Standings: 5th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 2-1 @ Panthers (Nov. 1st)
- The Flyers are 31-28-8-0 all-time against the Oilers and 21-11-2-0 all-time in Philadelphia.
- Jakub Voracek picked up an assist on Saturday to extend his point streak to five games but it was the first game in the five-game stretch in which he did not record two or more points.
- The Flyers have scored first in just two of their first 11 games of the season.
0-4-1, 3.55 GAA, .887 SV%
Mason, 26, stopped 28 of 30 shots fired his way in a 2-1 loss to the Florida Panthers on Saturday night. In 12 career games against the Oilers, Mason is 7-4-0 with a 3.74 GAA and a .854 SV% with one shutout.
Standings: 6th in Pacific Division
Last Game: Loss - 3-2 v. Canucks (Nov. 1st)
- The last time the Oilers beat the Flyers was on February 23rd, 2012 in Edmonton.
- Edmonton is 7-3 in their last 10 games against the Eastern Conference and are 4-0 this season.
- Jordan Eberle is one goal away from 100 in his NHL career.
0-1-1, 5.21 GAA, .870 SV%
Fasth, 32, last played on October 14th allowing three goals on 11 shots in just over 15 minutes of action in a 6-1 loss against the Los Angeles Kings before leaving the game with a groin injury. He has never faced the Flyers in his career.