Flyers @ Panthers
Last Game: Win, 5-2 v. Sabres (Sun. April 6th)
Streak: Won 1
- With a win tonight, the Flyers can clinch a playoff berth for the first time since 2012.
- The Flyers are 45-27-7-3 all-time against the Panthers.
- Tonight kicks off the final road trip of the season for the Flyers.
- Philadelphia is 19-2-1 when Claude Giroux scores and 32-14-3 when the captain registers at least one point.
- The Flyers will be without Zac Rinaldo for the rest of the regular season as the forward was suspended for his hit on Sabres defenseman Chad Ruhwedel on Sunday.
- Luke Schenn is three points away from 100 in the NHL.
Last Game: Win, 3-2 v. Stars (Sun. April 6th)
Streak: Won 1
- The Panthers are 30-40-7-5 all-time against the Flyers.
- Defenseman Dmitry Kulikov is one point away from 100 NHL points.
- Brandon Pirri is has a four-game point streak with three goals and two assists over that span. He has six goals and six assists over the last 15 games.
- Brian Campbell is third in the NHL average 26:56 TOI per game.
- Florida is a young team with 13 players under the age of 25.
32-18-7, 2.52 GAA, .916 SV%
Mason, 25, snapped the Flyers four-game losing streak on Sunday stopping 17 of 19 shots and recording an assist in the 5-2 victory over the Sabres. He has gone 2-1-1 over his last four starts. In six career games against the Panthers, Mason is 5-1-0 with a 1.48 GAA and a .951 SV% with one shutout and his only loss coming in November.
24-22-7, 2.40 GAA, .919 SV%
Luongo, 35, stopped 35 of 27 shots fired his way in Sunday's 3-2 win over the Dallas Stars. He has allowed two or fewer goals in six of his last seven starts. Since being acquired from the Canucks, Luongo is 5-6-1 with a 2.45 GAA. In 16 career games against the Flyers, Luongo is 5-7-3 with a 3.21 GAA and a .912 SV% with one shutout.