Flyers @ Lightning
Last Game: Win, 5-2 v. Sabres (Tue. April 8th)
Streak: Won 2
- The Flyers are 42-40-8-3 all-time against the Lightning and 22-19-1-1 all-time in Tampa.
- Philadelphia has lost five straight games in Tampa and have not won there since February 15, 2011. They've lost their last four games in Tampa in regulation by a score of 18-6.
- Luke Schenn needs two points for 100 in the NHL.
- The Flyers are now 20-2-1 when Giroux scores a goal and 33-14-3 when he registers a point.
- Philadelphia has not allowed a power play goal on the road since February 3rd in San Jose.
- With Vinny Lecavalier's 20th goal on Tuesday, the Flyers now have an NHL-high seven 20-goal scorers. They have not had seven 20-goal scorers since 1989-90.
Last Game: Win, 3-0 v. Maple Leafs (Tue. April 8th)
Streak: Won 1
- The Lightning are 2-0-0 against the Flyers this season outscoring the Flyers 10-5.
- Tampa Bay is 6-0-1 against Philadelphia at home since the beginning of the 2010-11 season.
- The Lightning have gotten points in nine of their last 11 home games going 6-2-3 in that span.
- Teddy Purcell will play in his 400th NHL game tonight.
- Ondrej Palat has a four-game point streak scoring three goals and dishing out three assists in that span.
- Victor Hedman leads the NHL with six shorthanded assists on the season and ranks fourth among NHL defensemen with 53 points.
8-11-2, 2.87 GAA, .906 SV%
Emery, 31, played well against the Bruins on Saturday but faltered late giving up two goals in less than a minute. The Bruins went on to win 5-2. He is 0-2-1 in his last three starts despite registering a shutout in the shootout loss. In 13 career starts against the Flyers, Emery is 6-4-2 with 2.41 GAA and a .911 SV%.
6-12-2, 3.11 GAA, .884 SV%
Lindback, 25, played great in relief of Ben Bishop on Tuesday night against Maple Leafs. He stopped all 25 shots fired his direction. He is 0-3-1 in his last four starts. In seven career starts against the Flyers, Lindback is 4-3-0 with a 2.30 GAA and a .918 SV%.