Standings: 6th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 5-2 @ Red Wings (Nov. 26th)
- The Flyers are 118-115-37-7 all-time against the Rangers and 67-53-14-4 all-time in Philadelphia.
- Jakub Voracek scored again on Wednesday keeping his streak alive as his goal now gives him a point in every game the Flyers have scored in.
- The Flyers are 5-0-1 when scoring first but 3-10-2 when allowing the first goal.
4-7-2, 2.73 GAA, .918 SV%
Mason, 26, allowed three goals on 14 shots before getting pulled in the second period in Wednesday night's loss to the Detroit Red Wings. In eight career games against the Rangers, Mason is 4-2-1 with a 2.45 GAA and a .929 SV%.
Standings: 3rd in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 4-3 @ Lightning (Nov. 26th)
- The Rangers are 14-4-0 in their last 18 regular season games against the Flyers while allowing two or fewer goals in 15 of those 18 games.
- New York has 21 games since 2009-10 with at least one power play goal and one shorthanded goal, good for second in the NHL.
- Martin St. Louis is two points away from 1,000 in his NHL career.
1-2-1, 2.70 GAA, .908 SV%
Talbot, 27, last played last Wednesday stopping all 31 shots en route to a 2-0 shutout of the Flyers. To date, it is his only win of the season. In two career starts against the Flyers, Talbot is 1-1-0 with a 1.01 GAA and a .966 SV% with one shutout.