Standings: 6th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 3-0 v. Rangers (Nov. 28th)
- The Flyers are 118-116-37-7 all-time against the Rangers and 51-62-23-3 at Madison Square Garden.
- Philadelphia is 5-0-1 when scoring first but 3-11-2 when allowing the first goal.
- Jakub Voracek has recorded a point in 18 of 22 games this year and in every game in which the Flyers have scored.
4-3-1, 3.16 GAA, .898 SV%
Emery, 32, came into the game in relief Wednesday against the Red Wings on Tuesday stopping nine of 10 shots fired his way. The Flyers have lost the last four games he has appeared in. In 10 career games against the Rangers, Emery is 7-2-0 with a 1.87 GAA and a .936 SV% with two shutouts.
Standings: 3rd in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss - 3-0 @ Flyers (Nov. 28th)
- The Rangers are 15-4-0 in their last 19 regular season games against the Flyers while allowing two or fewer goals in 16 of those 19 games.
- New York has posted three shutouts in their last four games for the first time since 1973.
- The Rangers have a 121:53 shutout streak of the Flyers dating back to March 26th of last season.
8-6-3, 2.60 GAA, .911 SV%
Lundqvist, 32, allowed four goals on 29 shots in a 4-3 loss to the Tampa Bay Lightning on Wednesday night. He has allowed four or more goals in two of his last three games. In 45 career games against the Flyers, Lundqvist is 27-13-3 with a 2.49 GAA and a .916 SV% and four shutouts.