Standings: 6th in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Loss (SO) - 1-0 @ Islanders (Nov. 24th)
- The Flyers are 59-44-30-0 all-time against the Red Wings and 18-28-19-0 all-time in Detroit.
- Jakub Voracek has 29 points this season which is tied for the NHL lead and has recorded a point in every game the Flyers have scored in. Claude Giroux is tied for fourth in the NHL with 24 points and has registered a point in 15 out of 20 Flyers games this season.
- The Flyers have outscored their opponents 31-21 at even strength over the last 14 games.
4-6-2, 2.61 GAA, .923 SV%
Mason, 26, stopped all 46 shots fired his way on Monday night against the New York Islanders in the 1-0 shootout loss. He has not allowed more than two goals in each of his last three starts. In 22 career starts against the Red Wings, Mason is 10-10-2 with a 2.71 GAA and a .921 SV% with four shutouts.
Standings: 3rd in Metropolitan Division
Last Game: Win - 4-3 v. Senators (Nov. 24th)
- The Red Wings are 35-20-10-0 all-time against the Flyers at home.
- Pavel Datsyuk is expected to play tonight against Philadelphia and is one point behind Ilya Kovalchuk for sixth all-time (816) among Russian players.
- Stephen Weiss scored two goals in his season-debut on Monday night and is now one goal away from 150 in his NHL career.
9-4-4, 2.09 GAA, .920 SV%
Howard, 30, allowed three goals on 26 shots against the Ottawa Senators on Monday night. He has allowed three or more goals in three of his last four starts. In three career starts against the Flyers, Howard are 1-2-0 with a 3.78 GAA and a .894 SV%.