Final: Rangers 3 - Flyers 1
- Henrik Lundqvist (NYR) - 1 GA, 30 Saves, .968 SV%
- Ryan McDonagh (NYR) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- Domonic Moore (NYR) - 1 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- The Flyers fell behind in the first when Kimmo Timonen couldn't handle the puck along the boards and Brian Boyle fed Derek Dorsett who beat Steve Mason with a backhand to make it 1-0.
- In the second period, Ryan McDonagh picked up the lose puck at the blue line and fired a wrist shot that beat Mason to make it 2-0 Rangers.
- After another Flyers turnover in their own zone, Kevin Klein threw the puck on net and it was redirected in front by Domonic Moore. The puck just squeezed through Mason to put New York up 3-0.
- With just under two minutes remaining in the game, Claude Giroux won an offensive zone faceoff back to Mark Streit who fed Jake Voracek for a one-time slapshot that beat Henrik Lundqvist.
- The goal was Voracek's 21st of the season and 100th of his career.
- Voracek has a four game scoring streak with five points in that span and has recorded a goal in three consecutive games.
- The Flyers have now lost eight straight games at Madison Square Garden with their last win coming on February 20th, 2011.
- It is the first time the Flyers have lost consecutive games in regulation since January 23-25th.
- The Flyers outshot the Rangers 31-29 marking the fourth straight game the Flyers put up 30 or more shots.
- In addition to the 31 shots on net, the Flyers also had 21 shots blocked which is the fourth straight game they have had 20 or more shots blocked.
- The Rangers now pull three points ahead of the Flyers in the Metropolitan Division standings but the Flyers still have two games in-hand.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports