Final: Raptors 108 - Sixers 100
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 21 Pts, 10 Reb, 4 Ast
Toronto: DeMar DeRozan - 27 Pts, 5 Reb, 6 Ast
- The Sixers fell behind early trailing 36-21 after the first quarter.
- They would the lead to just seven after three quarters but couldn't get any closer.
- Tony Wroten led all Sixers with 23 points starting for Michael Carter-Williams who is still out with a skin infection.
- Terrence Ross put up 24 points for the Raptors.
- Jonas Valanciunas (12 points, 13 rebounds) and Amir Johnson (17 points, 10 rebounds) each put up a double-double for Toronto.
- James Anderson scored 13 points in 30 minutes off the bench for the 76ers.
- The Raptors shot 47.6% from the field and 10-for-25 (40.0%) from three point range.
- Philadelphia-native Kyle Lowry was the only Raptors starter not in double figures with six points and 11 assists.
- Spencer Hawes scored 15 points but grabbed just three rebounds.
The Sixers return home to take on the Portland Trail Blazers on Saturday at the Wells Fargo Center. Tip-off is slated for 8:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports