Final: Raptors 108 - Sixers 98
Toronto: DeMar DeRozan - 33 Pts, 3 Reb
Philadelphia: Spencer Hawes - 28 Pts, 10 Reb, 3 Ast
- The Sixers and Raptors both scored 25 points in the first quarter but Toronto went on to outscore the 76ers 68-52 over the next two quarters to put the game out of reach.
- Michael Carter-Williams returned after missing the last four games with a foot injury.
- Carter-Williams scored 10 points while dishing out six assists and grabbing six rebounds.
- Evan Turner put up a double-double with 13 points and 10 rebounds.
- Philadelphia-native Kyle Lowry returned home with a double-double of his own for Toronto with 13 points and 10 assists.
- Spencer Hawes shot 3-for-4 from three-point range and 10-for-13 from the field en route to a season high 28 points.
- Toronto went 14-for-29 (48.3%) from three-point range while the Sixers only shot 7-for-20 (35.0%) from beyond the arc.
- The Sixers have now lost four consecutive games and have fallen out of first place in the Atlantic Division.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports