- Jrue Holiday and Thad Young led the Sixers with 16 points apiece.
- The Sixers got out-rebounded again 46-37.
- Three Raptors had double-doubles: Amir Johnson (19 points and 12 rebounds), Landry Fields (10 points and 11 rebounds), and Jose Calderon (14 points and 11 assists).
- The Raptors only played eight players.
- The Sixers bench combined for 15 points.
- The Sixers have lost five straight and are 5-16 since December 1st.
- The two teams combined to shoot 3-for-21 from 3-point range.
- All five Raptors starters scored in double figures.
- Evan Turner led all players with four turnovers.
- Philadelphia is just 6-14 away from the Wells Fargo Center.
The 76ers are back in action on Friday against the Rockets at 7:30 pm at the Wells Fargo Center.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports