WSH 3-0 - Kai Forbath 25-yard field goal attempt is good.
PHI 7-3 - LeSean McCoy 11-yard touchdown run. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
WSH 10-7 - Alfred Morris 28-yard touchdown run. Kai Forbath extra point attempt is good.
PHI 14-10 - Riley Cooper 3-yard touchdown reception from Mark Sanchez. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
WSH 17-14 - Darrel Young one-yard touchdown run. Kai Forbath extra point attempt is good.
WSH 24-14 - Darrel Young one-yard touchdown run. Kai Forbath extra point attempt is good.
PHI 21-24 - Riley Cooper 16-yard touchdown reception from Mark Sanchez. Cody Parkey extra point attempt is good.
PHI 24-24 - Cody Parkey 22-yard field goal attempt is good.
WSH 27-24 - Kai Forbath 26-yard field goal attempt is good.
Passing: Mark Sanchez: 37-for-50, 374 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT
Rushing: LeSean McCoy: 22 Car, 88 yards, 1 TD
Receiving: Zach Ertz: 15 Rec, 115 yards
Passing: Robert Griffin III: 16-for-23, 220 yards, 0 TDs, 1 INT
Rushing: Alfred Morris: 21 Car, 83 yards, 1 TD
Receiving: DeSean Jackson: 4 Rec, 126 yards
- Redskins outside linebacker Ryan Kerrigan got a strip sack on the Eagles first drive and recovered the fumble.
- Alfred Morris' 28-yard touchdown run was the longest touchdown run against the Eagles since Marshawn Lynch's 40-yard touchdown run on December 1st, 2011.
- Zach Ertz recorded six receptions in the first half and a career-high 15 receptions on the day, as many as the last seven games combined.
- Ertz's 15 receptions are a single-game franchise record.
- Malcolm Jenkins forced a Redskins fumble on the second half kickoff. Nolan Carroll recorded his first career fumble recovery.
- Cody Parkey's missed field goal at the beginning of the second half was only his third miss of the season. He missed from 46 yards later in the third quarter.
- Mychal Kendricks led the Eagles with 10 tackles and one sack.
- Eagles were 9-for-16 on third down while the Redskins were 2-for-9.
- Philadelphia won the time of possession battle 32:01 to 27:56 for Washington.
- Discipline was a problem for the Eagles as they were whistled for 13 penalties for 102 yards conceding six Washington first downs from penalties.