Passing: Michael Vick (PHI) - 24-for-37 (64.8%), 428 Yards, 2 TD, 0 INT
Rushing: Ryan Mathews (PHI) - 16 CAR, 73 Yards, 0 TD
Receiving: DeSean Jackson (PHI) - 9 REC, 193 Yards, 1 TD
- RB LeSean McCoy rushed only 11 times for 53 yards but had five receptions for 114 yards.
- San Diego got four first downs off penalties.
- QB Michael Vick was 24-for-37 (64.8%) for a career-high 428 yards two touchdowns and no turnovers. He has not had a turnover yet this season. He also rushed six times for 23 yards and a touchdown.
- Chargers TE Antonio Gates had eight receptions for 124 yards and proved to be a tough matchup for LB Mychal Kendricks.
- WR DeSean Jackson had nine receptions for 193 yards and a touchdown. He was whistled for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty during Vick's touchdown run and that proved to be costly.
- Chargers WR Malcolm Floyd had five catches for 102 yards before getting hit by DeMeco Ryans and being taken off the field on a stretcher. He was taken by ambulance to Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.
- CBs Cary Williams had three pass interference penalties today.
- Chargers WR Eddie Royal had seven receptions for 90 yards and three touchdowns.
- LB Connor Barwin had the only Eagles sack on the day.
- K Alex Henery was 3-for-4 but missed a crucial field goal before the end of the first half.
The Eagles take on the Kansas City Chiefs on Thursday night at 8:25 pm at Lincoln Financial Field. The game can be seen on the NFL Network (and 6ABC locally) and you can hear Merrill Reese and Mike Quick call the game on the radio on 94.1 WIP.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports