Points: Tony Wroten - 20
Rebounds: Tony Wroten - 5
Assists: Nerlens Noel - 5
Points: James Harden - 35
Rebounds: Dwight Howard - 14
Assists: Trevor Ariza - 7
- Six 76ers were in double figures tonight - Tony Wroten (21), K.J. McDaniels (14), Brandon Davies (13), Alexey Shved (12), Nerlens Noel and Luc Richard Mbah a Moute (10 each).
- Shved was just 2-for-8 from the field but was 7-for-7 from the free throw line.
- James Harden led all scorers with 35 points while Trevor Ariza poured in 24 of his own.
- Harden, who entered the game leading the NBA in free throws made per game at 11.3, went 17-for-18 from the line.
- Two of the five Sixers starters did not get to the free throw line in either of their 25+ minutes of action - Noel and Mbah a Moute.
- Philadelphia shot 44.6% from the floor and an impressive 11-for-22 from beyond the arc.
- Half of Houston's 32 made field goals came from three-point range as the Rockets were 16-for-34 from beyond the arc.
- The Sixers outscored the Rockets 35-23 in the second quarter to enter halftime trailing by one but scored just 39 points combined in the second half.