Final: Sharks 7 - Flyers 3
- Joe Pavelski (SJS) - 3 G, 0 A, 3 SOG, Plus-2
- Logan Couture (SJS) - 2 G, 0 A, 6 SOG, Plus-1
- Raffi Torres (SJS) - 2 G, 0 A, 2 SOG, Plus-1
- The Sharks struck first when Raffi Torres put home a rebound from Steve Mason to make it 1-0.
- The Flyers would respond on Andrej Meszaros' fifth of the year when Steve Downie fed him on the side of the net and he beat Stalock on a beautiful shot.
- Just 22 second later, Brayden Schenn threw a puck in front of the net that hit Jason Demers skate and went in to put the Flyers up 2-1.
- The Sharks would take over the game in the second period when Joe Pavelski stopped Patrick Marleau's shot right in front of Steve Mason and had enough time to beat him with a shot of his own.
- Pavelski made it 3-2 San Jose when he redirected a Marc-Edouard Vlasic shot from the point.
- Just 35 seconds late Logan Couture made it 4-2 Sharks which would spark a goaltender change for Philadelphia.
- Pavelski would get his third of the game when the Flyers failed to clear and he got the puck right in front and turned around and ripped a wrist-shot past Ray Emery.
- Pavelski got a hat trick in just 9:47 of game time.
- With 2.2 seconds remaining in the second period, San Jose would make it a five-goal period when Torres netted his second of the game.
- Just 4:50 into the third period, Couture got his second of the game shorthanded to make it 7-2 Sharks.
- Midway through the third period, Craig Berube put Mason back into the game.
- Matt Read made it 7-3 as Sean Couturier had a nice play to stop the bleeding a bit for the Flyers.
- Nicklas Grossmann registered an assist on Read's goal for his career-high 11th of the season.
- The loss snaps a four-game winning streak for the Flyers.
- The Sharks have won eight-straight games at the Wells Fargo Center dating back to 2000.
- The Flyers were 0-for-5 on the power play while the Sharks were 1-for-5 on the man-advantage.
- Shots were even at 30 apiece but the Sharks outshot the Flyers 16-8 in their dominant second period.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports