Final: Sixers 94 - Cavaliers 79
Cleveland: Dion Waiters - 18 Pts, 6 Reb, 3 Ast
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 22 Pts, 10 Reb, 5 Ast
- For the fifth consecutive game, the Sixers fell behind by double-digits after the first quarter trailing Cleveland 38-14.
- They came back strong in the second quarter outscoring the Cavaliers 30-14.
- Andrew Bynum played 18 minutes putting up four points and grabbing five rebounds. He was a game-worst minus-15 on the night.
- Michael Carter-Williams had a strong game with 11 points, nine rebounds, six assists, and was a game-high plus-22.
- Tony Wroten had 18 points, four assists, and four rebounds in 26 minutes off the bench.
- The Sixers had six players in double figures but only seven total players scored for them.
- Tristan Thompson had a strong game for Cleveland scoring 13 points and grabbing 16 rebounds, including nine offensive rebounds.
- It was a lopsided effort in field goal percentage with the Sixers shooting 47.6% from the floor while the Cavaliers only mustered 33.3% from the field.
- Spencer Hawes continued his sharp shooting from three going 2-for-3 from beyond the arc.
The Sixers take on the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday at Quicken Loans Arena. Tip-off is slated for 7:30 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports