Final: Bulls 103 - Sixers 78
Philadelphia: James Anderson - 11 Pts, 7 Reb, 1 Stl
Chicago: Joakim Noah - 21 Pts, 16 Reb, 3 Ast
- For the second consecutive game, no one on the Sixers scored more than 13 points.
- Thaddeus Young led all Sixers with 12 points.
- Joakim Noah (21 Pts, 16 Reb) and Carlos Boozer (15 Pts, 13 Reb) both recorded double-doubles for the Bulls.
- D.J. Augustin led the Bulls off the bench putting up 19 points and dishing out eight assists.
- Tony Wroten left the game after just eight minutes of action with an ankle sprain.
- Every Sixers players that suited up played tonight.
- For the second consecutive night, the Sixers allowed their opponent to shoot 47.5% or better from the field as the Bulls shot 48.8% from the field.
- Both teams had 17 turnovers a piece.
- The Sixers mustered just 12 points in the second quarter and had just 31 at halftime.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports