Points: Michael Carter-Williams - 19
Rebounds: Michael Carter-Williams - 8
Assists: Michael Carter-Williams - 5
Points: Dirk Nowitzki - 21
Rebounds: Tyson Chandler - 10
Assists: J.J. Barea
- The Sixers trailed 73-29 at halftime and the 44-point halftime deficit was the largest in franchise history.
- The 53-point victory was the largest in Mavericks history.
- It was the fifth 50-point loss in 76ers franchise history, the most of any franchise.
- Michael Carter-Williams made his season debut scoring 19 points, grabbing eight rebounds and dishing out five assists leading the Sixers in those categories.
- Carter-Williams and Tony Wroten (11 points) were the only Sixers to score more than eight points.
- The Sixers shot 29.9% from the field and 7-for-27 (25.9%) from beyond the arc.
- Philadelphia was just 17-for-33 (51.5%) from the free throw line including a 1-for-6 performance from Nerlens Noel.
- Dallas shot 51.3% from the field and 11-for-32 (34.4%) from three-point range.
- It was just the second time this season the Mavericks turned the ball over more than 13 times (15).
- The Sixers are the only team in the NBA without a win this season.