Final: Sixers 100 - Heat 87
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 20 Pts, 9 Reb, 2 Ast
Miami: Dwyane Wade - 16 Pts, 4 Ast, 2 Reb
- The Sixers shot 51.4% from the field and went 10-for-23 (43.5%) from beyond the arc.
- LeBron James and Chris Bosh both did not play for the Heat.
- Miami shot just 41.1% from the field.
- Six 76ers scored in double figures led by Thaddeus Young's 20 points.
- Dwyane Wade led all Heat scorers with 16 points.
- Michael Carter-Williams scored 12 points, grabbed six rebounds and dished out four assists.
- Arnett Moultrie and Byron Mullens both didn't play for Philadelphia.
- The Sixers improved to 16-19 when shooting better than 45.0% from the field.
- The win makes the Sixers 7-57 when failing to score 110 points in a game.
- It was just the 12th time all season a team did not score at least 100 points against Philadelphia.
- With their 100-point outburst, the Sixers have now topped 100 points in seven of their last 10 games.
- The Sixers won the season series 2-1 against the Heat.
- Philadelphia started and ended their season with wins over Miami.
- The Sixers officially end the season with an 18-63 record.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports