Final: Spurs 113 - Sixers 91
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 17 Pts, 7 Reb, 4 Ast
San Antonio: Austin Daye - 22 Pts, 6 Reb, 2 Stl
- The Spurs shot 55.7% from the field and 13-for-27 (48.1%) from beyond the arc to extend their winning streak to 14 games.
- The Sixers are now 3-40 when failing to shoot 45.0% from the field as they shot just 40.9% from the field and 11-for-33 (33.3%) from beyond the arc.
- Henry Sims had a strong game for Philadelphia scoring 10 points, grabbing seven rebounds and dishing out seven assists.
- Tim Duncan continues to be a big part of the Spurs as he dropped 19 in the win.
- The Sixers got 29 points from their bench despite only two players scoring - Bryon Mullens (15) and Elliot Williams (14).
- Kawhi Leonard was a game hit +26 for the Spurs.
- Philadelphia falls to 6-51 when failing to score 110 points in a game.
- Tony Parker and Danny Green both got to rest last night for San Antonio as they did not play due to coach's decision.
- The Spurs have now won 10 straight games at home over the Sixers and each of the last six games overall.
- The Sixers have now lost 25 consecutive games and are one loss away from tying the 2010-11 Cleveland Cavaliers for the NBA record for most consecutive losses.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports