Points: Hollis Thompson - 23
Rebounds: Luc Mbah a Moute - 10
Assists: Michael Carter-Williams - 12
Points: Danilo Gallinari - 22
Rebounds: Ty Lawson - 6
Assists: Ty Lawson - 14
- The Sixers had a dominant second quarter outscoring the Nuggets 27-12 taking a 61-40 lead into halftime.
- Hollis Thompson scored 19 of his career-high 23 points in the first half on 6-for-6 shooting including 4-for-4 from beyond the arc. Overall for the game, he was 8-for-12 from the field and 4-for-6 from three-point range.
- Michael Carter-Williams put up the game's only double-double with 15 points and 12 assists, including seven in the first quarter.
- Nuggets point guard Ty Lawson dished out a game-high 14 assists while leading the Nuggets with six rebounds.
- Robert Covington had another strong game for the Sixers scoring 17 points and grabbing eight rebounds.
- Jakarr Sampson was efficient scoring 11 points on 3-for-4 shooting from the field.
- Chester native and former St. Joe's Hawk Jameer Nelson scored 10 points, dished out four assists and grabbed three rebounds in 20 minutes off the bench.
- The Sixers shot 44.3% from the field and 11-for-27 (40.7%) from beyond the arc.
- The Nuggets shot 38.8% from the field and 12-for-31 (38.7%) from three-point range.