Final: Bobcats 123 - Sixers 93
Charlotte: Al Jefferson - 25 Pts, 10 Reb
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 22 Pts, 7 Reb, 3 Ast
- The Bobcats shot 53.2% from the field and an impressive 12-for-22 (54.5%) from beyond the arc.
- Al Jefferson posted his ninth double-double in his last 12 games and his 35th overall this season with 25 points and 10 rebounds.
- Michael Carter-Williams led all Sixers with 22 points while Henry Sims (15 points) and Thaddeus Young (11) were the other two Sixers starters in double figures.
- The Sixers shot 42.2% from the field but struggled from deep going just 4-for-18 (22.2%).
- Elliot Williams had 12 points off the bench and was the only Sixer to hit more than one three-pointer going 2-for-3 from beyond the arc.
- The Bobcats owned the defensive glass and showed why they are the top defensive rebounding team grabbing 84.4% of all defensive rebounds which is above their season average of 77.2%.
- The Sixers have lost 25 of their last 28 home games.
- Opponents have now topped 100 points in 64 of the Sixers' 75 games this season.
- The 76ers are just 3-42 when failing to shoot 45.0% or better from the field.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports