Final: Kings 115 - Sixers 98
Sacramento: Rudy Gay - 27 Pts, 7 Reb, 5 Ast
Philadelphia: Henry Sims - 20 Pts, 10 Reb, 3 Ast
- The Kings went 26-for-31 from the free throw line in the first half and went 40-for-50 for the game.
- Henry Sims set career-highs with 20 points and 10 rebounds.
- The Sixers trailed by only four at halftime but were outscored 32-22 in the third quarter by Sacramento. The Kings opened the lead up to 21 before winning by 17 points.
- Philadelphia falls to 3-34 this season when shooting less than 45.0% from the field as they shot 39.3% from the field.
- DeMarcus Cousins had a double-double for the Kings with 19 points and 12 rebounds in 27 minutes of action.
- The Kings move to 19-6 on the season when scoring 105 points or more.
- Philadelphia had four of its five starters - Sims (20 points), James Anderson (17), Thaddeus Young (16) and Michael Carter-Williams (13) - in double figures.
- Tony Wroten added 19 points off the bench for the Sixers.
- The Sixers lost a franchise-record 14 consecutive games at home and have now lost 18 consecutive games approaching their franchise record 20 straight losses set in 1973.
- Sacramento snapped a four-game losing streak to the Sixers with the victory.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports