Final: sixers 114 - Nuggets 102
Philadelphia: Evan Turner - 23 Pts, 4 Ast, 4 Reb
Denver: JJ. Hickson - 19 Pts, 11 Reb, 2 Blk
- After trailing by six after the first quarter, the Sixers exploded in the second quarter to outscore the Nuggets 44-26 to take a 12-point lead into half time.
- The Sixers' 68 halftime points were a season-high.
- Thaddeus Young had a strong game posting a double-double scoring 17 points and grabbing 10 rebounds, four on the offensive glass.
- All five Sixers starters were in double figures led by Evan Turner's 23 points and Lavoy Allen and James Anderson both had 12 or more points off the bench.
- Michael Carter-Williams had 16 points, nine rebounds, six assists to go along with a game-high five turnovers.
- The 76ers shot 46.7% from the field and 9-for-23 (39.1%) from beyond the arc.
- The offensive outburst moves them 9-9 on the year when scoring 100+ points and 8-6 when shooting better than 45.0% from the field.
- It is the eighth straight loss for the Nuggets and their fifth consecutive loss at home.
- It is the first time the Sixers have won back-to-back games since they opened the season with three straight wins.
- It is the first time the Sixers have won back-to-back games on the road this season.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports