Final: Sixers 101 - Trail Blazers 99
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 30 Pts, 6 Reb, 2 Ast
Portland: LaMarcus Aldridge - 29 Pts, 14 Reb, 5 Blk
- The game came down to the final possession where Damian Lillard drove by Michael Carter-Williams but could not finish at the rim to send the game to overtime.
- On the final play, Carter-William caught an elbow to the head from teammate Thaddeus Young but the Sixers point guard says he will be alright.
- The Sixers outscored the trail Blazers by nine in the fourth quarter to get the win.
- Thaddeus Young has scored 25 or more points in six of the last seven games, including three games with 30 points.
- The 76ers are 11-9 on the year when scoring 100+ points and 10-6 when shooting better than 45.0% from the field.
- Philadelphia is 11-11 with Carter-Williams in the lineup but just 1-10 without him.
- Carter-Williams was one rebound away from a double-double scoring 16 points and grabbing nine rebounds in the win.
- Evan Turner had a strong game scoring 23 points while grabbing seven rebounds but didn't record an assist.
- The Sixers have scored 100+ points in seven straight games.
- Philadelphia has limited their turnovers recently only recording 14 as a team with Turner leading the way with four.
- The four-game winning streak is the longest of the season for the Sixers.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports