Final: Jazz 105 - Sixers 100
Philadelphia: Michael Carter-Williams - 19 Pts, 8 Reb, 5 Ast
Utah: Alec Burks - 26 Pts, 4 Reb, 3 Stl
- The Sixers went on a 16-2 run late in the fourth quarter to tie the game at 91 before Alec Burks went on a 9-0 run by himself for the Jazz.
- James Anderson hit three three-pointers down the stretch to keep the Sixers within striking distance.
- All five Sixers starters scored 15 points or more led by Evan Turner's 21 points.
- The Sixers are 14-12 this season when Evan Turner scores 20 or more points.
- Philadelphia only got 10 points from their bench while Utah had three players score 10 or more points off the bench led by Alec Burks' 25 points,
- Burks was 13-for-14 from the free throw line and 6-for-10 from the field.
- Spencer Hawes had a strong double-double with 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Sixers while Marvin Williams had 13 points and 14 rebounds for the Jazz.
- Michael Carter-Williams snapped a five-game streak of four or more turnovers with only three tonight.
- The Sixers were held to just 40 points in the paint.
- The loss is the season-high eighth straight for the Sixers but snaps a two-game stretch in which they lost by a combined 88-points.
- The loss drops the Sixers to 8-3 in games decided by five points or fewer.
- Philadelphia has not won since Evan Turner's buzzer-beater against the Boston Celtics on January 29th.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports