Final: Wizards 122 - Sixers 103
Washington: Trevor Ariza - 40 Pts, 3 Ast, 2 Reb
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 17 Pts, 5 Ast, 3 Reb
- The Wizards jumped out to a 41-28 lead thanks to 24 first quarter points from Trevor Ariza, who was 9-for-10 from the field including 6-for-6 from beyond the arc.
- Ariza ended up with a career-high 40 points on 14-for-23 shooting, including 8-for-12 from three-point range.
- Tony Wroten added 19 points off the bench for the Sixers as he was one of five 76ers who scored 13 ore more points.
- Marcin Gortat (13 points, 14 rebounds) and John Wall (17 points, 16 assists) had the only two double-doubles of the game.
- All five Wizards' starters were in double figures and Martell Webster added 17 off the bench.
- Washington shot 50.6% from the field and 46.2% from beyond the arc while the Sixers shot 45.2% from the field and 22.7% from three-point range hitting just five shots from deep tonight.
- Every 76ers player who dressed played tonight.
- The Sixers retired Allen Iverson's No. 3 tonight in a halftime ceremony in which Sixers owners Joshua Harris and David Blitzer gave Iverson a fishing boat.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports