Final: Pacers 99 - Sixers 90
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 23 Pts, 5 Reb, 2 Ast
Indiana: Paul George - 24 Pts, 8 Reb, 2 Ast
- The Pacers won despite shooting just 38.3%from the field but they went 31-for-38 from the free throw line.
- The Sixers only went 11-for-20 from the free throw line.
- Michael Carter-Williams had a double-double for the 76ers scoring 15 points and grabbing 13 rebounds.
- Lance Stephenson led all scorers with 25 points with Paul George adding 24 for Indiana.
- George set career-highs in free throws attempted (16) and made (15).
- Thaddeus Young led all Sixers with 23 points while Tony Wroten and Hollis Thompson each had 17 points.
- Sixers center Henry Sims grabbed a career-high 11 rebounds.
- Each team only managed 17 points in the third quarter.
- The Sixers lost their franchise-record 21st consecutive game.
- Philadelphia falls to 3-37 when shooting below 45.0% from the field.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports