Final: Pistons 114 - Sixers 104
Detroit: Josh Smith - 22 Pts, 13 Reb, 7 Ast
Philadelphia: Spencer Hawes - 16 Pts, 10 Reb, 6 Ast
- Michael Carter-Williams had another strong game for the Sixers scoring 21 points, grbabing seven rebounds, dishing out four assists, and recording four steals.
- Seven Pistons were in double-figures led by Josh Smith's 22 points.
- Three Detroit starters recorded double-doubles: Smith (22 points, 13 rebounds), Greg Monroe (15 points, 10 rebounds), Andre Drummond (11 points, 12 rebounds).
- Thaddeus Young led the Sixers with 22 points.
- All five Sixers starters were in double figures but only got 16 points from the bench.
- Philadelphia outscored Detroit in the paint 64-50 but were out-rebounded by the Pistons 62-42.
- Philadelphia has not won a game at home in regulation since their 94-79 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on November 8th and have lost four of their last five games.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports