Points: Tony Wroten - 31
Rebounds: Luc Richard Mbah a Moute - 11
Assists: Tony Wroten - 7
Points: Mike Dunleavy - 27
Rebounds: Pau Gasol - 12
Assists: Kirk Hinrich - 7
- Luc Richard Mbah a Moute recorded the only double-double on the night for the Sixers scoring 16 points and grabbing 11 rebounds.
- Pau Gasol put up a double-double for the Bulls dropping 17 points and grabbing 12 rebounds.
- Tony Wroten scored a career-high 31 points on 11-for-27 shooting.
- Hollis Thompson dropped 21 points for the Sixers.
- Center Henry Sims scored 16 points, grabbed eight rebounds and dished out five assists in 26 minutes of work. The Sixers were +17 when Sims was on the floor.
- The Sixers and Bulls were tied at halftime but were trailing 92-76 entering the fourth quarter before outscoring Chicago 39-26 in the fourth quarter.
- Philadelphia fell to 0-6 on the season marking the worst start to a season since they lost their first 15 games of the season in the 1972-73 season.