Final: Raptors 125 - Sixers 114
Philadelphia: Henry Sims - 22 Pts, 8 Reb
Toronto: Kyle Lowry - 29 Pts, 8 Reb, 5 Ast
- The Sixers shot a strong 51.8% from the field but just 8-for-21 (38.1%) from beyond the arc.
- Michael Carter-Williams had a strong game scoring 19 points, grabbing nine rebounds and dished out eight assists.
- Jonas Valanciunas put up a double-double for the Raptors scoring 26 points and grabbing eight rebounds.
- Elliot Williams and Tony Wroten each scored 11 points off the bench for the Sixers.
- All five Raptors were in double figures with four of five starters scoring 17 or more points.
- Hollis Thompson was the only Sixers' starter not in double figures as he scored eight points.
- The Sixers fall to 11-6 when scoring 110 or more points.
- With the loss, the 76ers are now 14-19 when shooting 45.0% from the field or better.
- Opponents have now scored 100 or more points in 67 of the Sixers' 78 games this season.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports