Final: Suns 115 - Sixers 101
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 30 Pts, 10 Reb, 4 Stl
Phoenix: Miles Plumlee - 22 Pts, 13 Reb, 3 Blk
- The Sixers haven't won in regulation since November 8th and have not won on the road since November 1st.
- Michael Carter-Williams had 27 points, six assists, and six rebounds.
- Three Suns starters registered 20 or more points.
- Tony Wroten had 22 points off the bench for Philadelphia while James Anderson was the only other bench player to score as he added six points in 23 minutes of action.
- Only six 76ers scored tonight and only four of them registered more than six points
- Phoenix was just 9-for-33 (27.3%) from three-point range while the Sixers were 11-for-29 (37.9%) from beyond the arc.
- Evan Turner did not play due to soreness.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports