Points: K.J. McDaniels - 21
Rebounds: K.J. McDaniels - 13
Assists: Michael Carter-Williams - 16
Points: Tyson Chandler - 20
Rebounds: Tyson Chandler - 13
Assists: Chandler Parsons - 6
- The loss is the 16th straight for the Sixers to open the season setting a new franchise record breaking the 15-loss streak to open the 1972-73 campaign. The NBA record is 18 losses to start the season set by the 2009-10 New Jersey Nets.
- Michael Carter-Williams posted an impressive triple-double pouring in 18 points, dishing out 16 assists and grabbing 10 rebounds.
- 76ers rookie K.J. McDaniels set career-highs in points (21) and rebounds (13).
- Tyson Chandler put up a double-double for the Mavericks scoring 20 points and grabbing 13 rebounds of his own.
- Nerlens Noel had a decent game scoring 10 points and grabbing nine rebounds.
- Alexey Shved scored 18 off the bench for the Sixers.
- The Sixers shot 42.4% from the field and 6-for-21 (28.6%) from beyond the arc.
- The Mavericks shots 44.9% from the field and 8-for-30 (26.7%) from three-point range.
- Dirk Nowitzki and Saint Joseph's product Jameer Nelson both did not play.