Final: Sixers 123 - Pistons 98
Detroit: Andre Drummond - 14 Pts, 10 Reb, 6 Ast
Philadelphia: Thaddeus Young - 24 Pts, 4 Reb, 2 Ast
- The Sixers snapped their 26-game losing streak with the win avoiding sole possession of the longest losing streak in North American professional sports.
- Greg Monroe had the game's only double-double for the Pistons scoring 20 points and grabbing 10 rebounds.
- Michael Carter-Williams and Thaddeus Young each put up 21 points for the Sixers.
- The Pistons only scored 46 points in the paint down from their season average of 52.2 points.
- The 76ers shot 52.2% from the field and 12-for-21 (57.1%) from beyond the arc.
- Every Sixer who dressed tonight scored at least four points.
- Henry Sims had another strong game scoring 16 points and grabbing seven rebounds for the Sixers.
- Philadelphia improves to 10-5 in games in which they score 110 or more points.
- The Sixers are now 13-16 when shooting 45.0% from the field or better.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports