Final: Timberwolves 106 - Sixers 99
Philadelphia: Spencer Hawes - 20 Pts, 6 Reb, 3 Ast
Minnesota: Kevin Love - 26 Pts, 15 Reb, 5 Ast
- The Sixers came out hot jumping out 39-20 through the first quarter and took a 61-48 lead into the locker rooms.
- The 76ers jumped out to their big lead by shooting 62% in the first half.
- Minnesota outscored the 76ers 58-38 in the second half and outscored Philadelphia in the final three quarters after falling behind by 19 after the first period.
- James Anderson had 16 points and eight rebounds in 31 minutes of the bench for the Sixers.
- Nikola Petrovic also had a double-double for Minnesota, along with Kevin Love, with 20 points and 10 rebounds.
- Tony Wroten scored 20 points getting the start at point guard for Philadelphia with Michael Carter-Williams on the shelf with a knee problem.
- Ricky Rubio had 21 points and seven assists giving the Timberwolves a 8-2 record when he scores 10 or more points.
- The Sixers shot 9-for-20 (45%) from beyond the arc while the Timberwolves were 7-for-20 (35%) from three-point range.
The Sixers take on the Toronto Raptors on Friday at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto. Tip-off is slated for 7:00 pm.
Follow Steve on Twitter @SDolan3
Follow Whiz Wit on Twitter @WhizWitSports